[Oct.] Master RSD 2020 Wantlist / Help Thread

I sent many of you tracking just now. Whatever ETA it says, I'd plan 3-7 more days right now as media mail is so so slow currently due to Election.

I still need to send:

@Ginormousthumbs
@Santi Chacin
@wmeugene
@Vinyl&Kicks86
@Taevis

Stand by and I will get them out ASAP (waiting on a few more mailers.. I saved roughly 10 but ended up sending out over 15 records this RSD)
Will be shipping all of your records bright and early tomorrow! Will send tracking later in the day. Thanks for your patience!

Got home from my trip to copies of Synecdoche and Koyaanisqatsi waiting for me! Thanks again @scotthilk and @Crabbers!

Also thanks for the rainbow Sub Pop sticker, @scotthilk ...it will get a top tier spot on my fridge

I've been listening to my Koyaanisqatsi and I'm really happy about it. Glad we were both able to get a copy.

It sounds great to me, but I also really like the packaging and the fact that it's the full soundtrack on two LPs. I would have been bummed if I missed it now. I thought about getting an older pressing, but never realized that those had been chopped down to about 45 minutes.

Yeah I have an older pressing, and in addition to being chopped down (which I hate, and also didn't realize when I bought it), the one I have doesn't sound great. It doesn't sound bad, but also not great.

I know we are well after the fact but I recently spotted a copy of Mingus Ah Um Redux at my local and was curious how the release sounds, if any of y'all who have picked it up care to chime in. I reckon I'd really like it, but it's also quite spendy - so I'm hoping to be talked either into or out of picking this one up if it's still there next time I pop in.

I know we are well after the fact but I recently spotted a copy of Mingus Ah Um Redux at my local and was curious how the release sounds, if any of y'all who have picked it up care to chime in. I reckon I'd really like it, but it's also quite spendy - so I'm hoping to be talked either into or out of picking this one up if it's still there next time I pop in.

might be worth searching this thread only by "mingus " and make new a post in this thread tagging the couple of people who confirmed that they bought one.

@moohoohahaha @bother @brownsugah @Bloodlemons

Looks like y'all are the folks to ask. Would love to hear any thoughts on the Mingus Ah Um Redux - I have a line on one in the wild and am wondering if I should pull the trigger on it. Would be grateful if any of you can talk me into or out of buying it. Thanks.

Well, the wife picked it up for me today so I guess the question doesn't really matter now. Thanks anyhow!

Back