Warren Z - @AnthonyI PAID
Brion - @Heath PAID
Chief Keef - @Taevis PAID
Jimmy G - @bobomac2 PAID
Pinata 3 - @Vinyl&Kicks86 PAID
The London - @wmeugene - PAID
Asking Alex - @Santi Chacin - PAID
Church - @Ginormousthumbs - PAID

I sent many of you tracking just now. Whatever ETA it says, I'd plan 3-7 more days right now as media mail is so so slow currently due to Election.

I still need to send:

@Ginormousthumbs
@Santi Chacin
@wmeugene
@Vinyl&Kicks86
@Taevis

Stand by and I will get them out ASAP (waiting on a few more mailers.. I saved roughly 10 but ended up sending out over 15 records this RSD)

If anyone come across a copy of Neal Casal - Fade Away Diamond Time let me know!

View attachment 72086
I sent this link to a friend. It's a German site, but including shipping, the total came to €26.26 total (about $31 USD) The only thing is, it says this on the site, so we're hoping it actually comes in:

available within 1-2 weeks
(if available from the supplier)
EUR 24.99 *

I sent this link to a friend. It's a German site, but including shipping, the total came to €26.26 total (about $31 USD) The only thing is, it says this on the site, so we're hoping it actually comes in:

available within 1-2 weeks
(if available from the supplier)
EUR 24.99 *

THis isn't the RSD pressing, but Jpc is legit

I snagged a copy of Warren Zevon's Greatest Hits (According to Judd Apatow) on Saturday in the heat of the moment that I'm realizing now I probably won't listen to based on the streaming playlist. Soooo if anyone who didn't get a chance to snag it wants it for cost ($17) plus shipping, hit me up.

@Ginormousthumbs
@Santi Chacin
@wmeugene
@Vinyl&Kicks86
@Taevis

I am in a bit of a quandary. I do not have any more mailers (I sent 12 RSD albums out so far from boxes I saved). I searched my locals and local post offices and none have boxes. In lieu of waiting for more personal records to ship and using those boxes, I am going to order a set of 10 from Amazon ($29.34) . These will not arrive to me until Fri/Sat, so I can ship records FIRST THING Monday morning.

Thanks, all! Will get these out ASAP and will ship with extreme care.

Last edited:
@Ginormousthumbs
@Santi Chacin
@wmeugene
@Vinyl&Kicks86
@Taevis

I am in a bit of a quandary. I do not have any more mailers (I sent 12 RSD albums out so far from boxes I saved). I searched my locals and local post offices and none have boxes. In lieu of waiting for more personal records to ship and using those boxes, I am going to order a set of 10 from Amazon ($29.34) . These will not arrive to me until Fri/Sat, so I can ship records FIRST THING Monday morning.

Not necessary, but if anyone who bought from me wants to add one extra dollar to cover the extra costs for shipping and buying these boxes, my Paypal is skitns@gmail.com

Thanks, all! Will get these out ASAP and will ship with extreme care.
And no doubt this should be in addition to the tips you have received for the insane effort you have made on behalf of N&G buds! :D

Back