NYClub

Seriously awesome that the FMU fair is back. It was wonderful. A total highlight. Just as much fun for hanging/chatting with dealers/seeing the madness go down as actually purchasing.

Speaking of Greenpoint, just tossing it out there again that I will be in the area September 12-29. Would love to organize a hang if y'all are around.

That’s entirely doable on my end.
Seriously awesome that the FMU fair is back. It was wonderful. A total highlight. Just as much fun for hanging/chatting with dealers/seeing the madness go down as actually purchasing.

Speaking of Greenpoint, just tossing it out there again that I will be in the area September 12-29. Would love to organize a hang if y'all are around.

7743F73D-04AC-4932-898D-12773CCC1863.png

you could walk there haha. looks like a cool show.
I decided to pop in. It was a good show, Moses coming out for a song was definitely the highlight.

It was pretty sleepy hahaha, flute music at 10:00PM on a Tuesday has a way of being too relaxing. Very much enjoyed it though, Shabaka seems like the nicest person on EarthIMG_6218.jpegIMG_6220.jpegIMG_6217.jpegIMG_6216.jpegIMG_6221.jpegIMG_6219.jpeg

I decided to pop in. It was a good show, Moses coming out for a song was definitely the highlight.

It was pretty sleepy hahaha, flute music at 10:00PM on a Tuesday has a way of being too relaxing. Very much enjoyed it though, Shabaka seems like the nicest person on EarthView attachment 201090View attachment 201091View attachment 201092View attachment 201093View attachment 201094View attachment 201095
I've seen Moses live a few times including at a weird basement bar in a hotel down by Houston St. He's pretty incredible in person. Jealous you got to go!

I've seen Moses live a few times including at a weird basement bar in a hotel down by Houston St. He's pretty incredible in person. Jealous you got to go!
His presence is incredible. Feels like a deity is in the room lmfao. Still have yet to see him for his own music, hoping to change that immediately. I've heard he's a hell of a performer. So I'm quite jealous you've had a couple opportunities.

His presence is incredible. Feels like a deity is in the room lmfao. Still have yet to see him for his own music, hoping to change that immediately. I've heard he's a hell of a performer. So I'm quite jealous you've had a couple opportunities.
the hotel basement bar one was a memorable one...my wife and i had just flown back from Maine and went straight to the venue with our bags. Then he didn't go on until midnight or something on a sunday hah. She was NOT happy but then he started and played mostly a set with Brandee Younger and we were blown away. definitely recommend seeing him if you can.

Back