Nom nom nom - Food Thread

I'm pretty happy with how this came out tonight.
Smoked dry-rubbed pork tenderloin with arugula, goat cheese and a light ginger drizzle on a baguette with grilled zucchini and peppers. I smoked the pork with a dry rub that had some spice, so I think I'll try a different sauce to drizzle next time, maybe head towards sweet.

IMG_6473.jpeg

After my trip to Spain I couldn’t turn down the iberico pork loin rib roast. I made a rub yesterday (4tbsp olive oil, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 2tbsp smoked paprika, 2tsp fresh chopped sage, 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary & 1tsp fresh chopped thyme) and left it to marinate it overnight. Just roasted it off and it smells and looks amazing! Hopefully after resting it tastes just at good!

2DEBFC60-D615-48E2-A119-68C03BD814AC.jpeg

Last edited:
After my trip to Spain I couldn’t turn down the iberico pork loin rib roast. I made a rub yesterday (4tbsp olive oil, 4 crushed garlic cloves, 2tbsp smoked paprika, 2tsp fresh chopped sage, 1 tsp fresh chopped rosemary & 1tsp fresh chopped thyme) and left it to marinate it overnight. Just roasted it off and it smells and looks amazing! Hopefully after resting it tastes just at good!

View attachment 18433
I'm totally stealing this rub, sir.

You guys are probably familiar with this chef but I just recently got 2 of his books and, man, his veggies recipes are amazing (and I am not a vegetarian).

You guys are probably familiar with this chef but I just recently got 2 of his books and, man, his veggies recipes are amazing (and I am not a vegetarian).

I have Plenty More and his book Simple and love them both. Simple isn't as vegetable focused, but it has recipes that are much less-involved (as the title implies) for some quicker weeknight cooking.

I have Plenty More and his book Simple and love them both. Simple isn't as vegetable focused, but it has recipes that are much less-involved (as the title implies) for some quicker weeknight cooking.

I liked the Plenty books a lot so then I bought Simple and Jerusalem.

Back