No Buy Vinyl Support Thread

Day 3-4-5-6-7. Open orders list is getting shorter! Only 11 open orders. I am receiving two by the end of the week, another one next week, two in November, one in December aaaand a few others I don't know when (Qrates orders, mostly). Meanwhile, guess who didn't spent a single euro, dollar or, most important, yen in records these days? Theeeeese guy! WIsh me luck! Pre-orders for Christmas special records are around the corner and there is record fair close from where I live next Saturday.

Day 3-4-5-6-7. Open orders list is getting shorter! Only 11 open orders. I am receiving two by the end of the week, another one next week, two in November, one in December aaaand a few others I don't know when (Qrates orders, mostly). Meanwhile, guess who didn't spent a single euro, dollar or, most important, yen in records these days? Theeeeese guy! WIsh me luck! Pre-orders for Christmas special records are around the corner and there is record fair close from where I live next Saturday.
Stay strong! Pick out some old records and get them spinning 😎

I made it through RSD without a buy (honestly, only 1 in Aug and 2 in Sep I was considering), didn't re-up VMP so no longer a member there, RSDBF has nothing of interest to me, and I have one pre-order that I made over the summer and is set to deliver in November. Besides that, nothing on the horizon. Feels pretty good.

A seller added more than 20 Wax Buyers Club past AotM, some that I've never seen before and at a fair price. I am on a vinyl diet.

@Edd

A seller added more than 20 Wax Buyers Club past AotM, some that I've never seen before and at a fair price. I am on a vinyl diet.

@Edd
I've seen it yes. He's a member since a long time and still is. I hope he's ok... COVID crisis start to put a lot of people on the side of the road.

Some of them are quite hard to find : Wizard Must Die, Vinyl Williams, Kognitif. Too bad you're on diet!

I've seen it yes. He's a member since a long time and still is. I hope he's ok... COVID crisis start to put a lot of people on the side of the road.

Some of them are quite hard to find : Wizard Must Die, Vinyl Williams, Kognitif. Too bad you're on diet!

Yeah. Too bad.

It's been two weeks now since I started my diet and I think I missed last Junko Onishi live album. It has been for sale for a few 6380Y but have already seen this selling for 14000Y, a price I will never pay.

I want to eat m&ms.

It's been two weeks now since I started my diet and I think I missed last Junko Onishi live album. It has been for sale for a few 6380Y but have already seen this selling for 14000Y, a price I will never pay.

I want to eat m&ms.

Just avoid the blue ones, a bunch of sneaky interlopers!

One week more. Diet is almost done and it was easier than I expected. One interesting thing, I feel like I saved money but also time. I used to spend quite a good (maybe bad?) amount of time hunting deals, time I used to do other things. It actually feels good to not feel the need to spend money or time on things you don't really need.

That being said, I'll have an order to place on Amazon Japan and that's it, for now. Even with a one month diet, I still have 6 pre-orders that haven't shipped yet: Taylor Swift - Folklore, Uyama Hiroto - A Son of the Sun,, Jazz in Britain compilation, Elijah Nang - Gaijin 2, Vulpeck - A Joy of Music and Gene Russell RSD exclusive...

Forgive me No Buy Vinyl gods for I have sinned, I was tempted by a $10 sale at Magnolia and spent $8.00...............shipped.

What's my penance for my sins? 🥺

Back