NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

No real memorabilia I don't think, not since collecting cards as a kid, but I got a new Nylander Leafs jersey recently, a Jake Gardiner Leafs jersey from like 2013 with the old, bad logo, and a Joe Sakic Team Canada jersey. Would love a Sweden jersey at some point.
I actually have a Pro Czech Olympic jersey from 98 when they beat the Russians for gold. I use it when I play goal, even though I hated Hasek...

Last edited:
You know at this point, I’m not even going to pick any teams to win. I don’t trust Boston being the 4th seed because I know they’re better than what they showed during round robin.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Montreal continues their run. For years Price has been one of the best goalies in the league and there’s no real pressure on them. They probably weren’t going to make the playoffs had the season continued normally, so everything now is gravy.

You know at this point, I’m not even going to pick any teams to win. I don’t trust Boston being the 4th seed because I know they’re better than what they showed during round robin.

I wouldn’t be surprised if Montreal continues their run. For years Price has been one of the best goalies in the league and there’s no real pressure on them. They probably weren’t going to make the playoffs had the season continued normally, so everything now is gravy.
Well Im going to make a bold prediction and say the Philadelphia Flyers are going to win the Stanley Cup. 🏆 There I said it now carry on.

This isn't your grandfather's bully teams. It's a surprisingly likeable Flyers team and there shouldn't be many more vets to root for to get their first cup than Giroux. And add that's it's been all depth cast-aways getting it done in the round robin so far. They've scored 11 goals and given up only 3 without Giroux, Voracek, JVR, Hayes, or Konecny scoring any of them.

This isn't your grandfather's bully teams. It's a surprisingly likeable Flyers team and there shouldn't be many more vets to root for to get their first cup than Giroux. And add that's it's been all depth cast-aways getting it done in the round robin so far. They've scored 11 goals and given up only 3 without Giroux, Voracek, JVR, Hayes, or Konecny scoring any of them.
I actually agree with this, this is a Flyers team that I don't actually hate for any rational reason beyond I've spent my entire life hating them. I actually like the guys on the team, but it's the Flyers so... HATE.

Back