NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

Lmao. Can't score a single goal in an elimination game. Don't give a shit about expected goals and shots. We got goalied again, who cares. They haven't won a series since I was like 13. I should go back to the serenity of my life from 2003 to 2011 when I didn't watch hockey at all.

There was not a single moment in this series that I didn't know beyond a shadow of a doubt that the Leafs would fuck it up somehow. The fact that they had that comeback last game just cemented it because they NEVER lose easy, it always has to rip your heart out, and that was the moment this year that was supposed to do that to the fans. But thankfully for me I didn't fall for it because I never had any hope that this overpaid bunch of clowns were going to do anything more than shit the bed like they always do. 17 years and counting of not winning a single playoff series. 53 years and counting of not winning the cup.
You keep doing you, you overpaid bunch of absolute fucking losers.

-slow clap-

Throwing this into the universe...Blackhawks vs Flyers cup final rematch?!?

Sunday games were enjoyable more or less. Curious if the Leafs make any shakeups.

I’ve been collecting jerseys off and on for a while now. I try to buy when they’re on sale or get a good deal in fb groups. I’m sure I’ll sell them all but I’m not ready right now. I have a couple of auto’d sticks and player photos. I currently don’t have a room to display them all, but one of these days.
Anyway here’s my closet. Mostly Pens jerseys, but I have some other gems in there.

FE20D503-B316-45B8-87D0-677A9D083135.jpeg

I’ve been collecting jerseys off and on for a while now. I try to buy when they’re on sale or get a good deal in fb groups. I’m sure I’ll sell them all but I’m not ready right now. I have a couple of auto’d sticks and player photos. I currently don’t have a room to display them all, but one of these days.
Anyway here’s my closet. Mostly Pens jerseys, but I have some other gems in there.

View attachment 60866
That Ducks jersey is like a top-5 jersey all time.

Back