NHL Thread Because There Isn't An NHL Thread

I have 4 official Habs jerseys - all home red - one is #11 Koivu, I have one of with the "CA" logo they used during the centennial season and a couple other standard red ones. I've had a bunch of player t-shirts over the years too. The only one I have right now is a red Drouin shirt.

I also have a few items they gave away at games: 3 mini-pennants from jersey retirement games, 5 bobble heads (Koivu, Theodore, Beliveau, Benn and Kovalev), and two soccer-style team scarves. And a bunch of playoff towels. I got lots of other nick knacks at games too but they were not worth keeping (think big fingers, flags, car flags, bags, etc...).

I don’t have any collectibles beyond a couple (McFarlane and one other brand) figures and a couple random rookie cards. Other than that, a pile of non-collectible hoodies and caps.

I used to love McFarlane. I’m trying to remember what series I stopped on. I think it was around the time they stopped producing nets for the goalies. I ended up selling the majority of what I had. I still have a few random figures and the hockey rink.

As we are all anxiously waiting for the NHL Lottery Draft part two on Monday to determine who selects first overall in the 2020 NHL Draft. Here's something interesting for all you Pens fans. Pittsburgh has 12.5% chances of winning the Lafrenière Sweepstakes. 12.5 rounded up is 13. That means there's an 87% chance they don't. But as you all know, Sid is number 87 so that cancels everything out. That's just science. Therefore they will definitely luck out! 😀

Last edited:
I used to love McFarlane. I’m trying to remember what series I stopped on. I think it was around the time they stopped producing nets for the goalies. I ended up selling the majority of what I had. I still have a few random figures and the hockey rink.
The whole goalie series (the good ones with the nets and base) were really something. I never had the room to store or display them, but a friend of mine has a whackload of them.

No real memorabilia I don't think, not since collecting cards as a kid, but I got a new Nylander Leafs jersey recently, a Jake Gardiner Leafs jersey from like 2013 with the old, bad logo, and a Joe Sakic Team Canada jersey. Would love a Sweden jersey at some point.

The whole goalie series (the good ones with the nets and base) were really something. I never had the room to store or display them, but a friend of mine has a whackload of them.

This one belonged to my mom. She fell in love with the Oilers during their 2005-06 playoff run. Just looking at it makes me nostalgic and itchy to check eBay...lol, but I’ll resist.

81090A1B-7E77-4043-9953-5500E69B18A9.jpeg

No real memorabilia I don't think, not since collecting cards as a kid, but I got a new Nylander Leafs jersey recently, a Jake Gardiner Leafs jersey from like 2013 with the old, bad logo, and a Joe Sakic Team Canada jersey. Would love a Sweden jersey at some point.
Oh, I also won this hat signed by Marner a couple years ago from a charity thing organized by Leafs fans on Twitter called Leafs Money in the Bank. Other teams' fans do it too.

IMG_20180503_131716.jpg

Back