New ultrasonic vinyl cleaner in the works: Humminguru

Juno Records in the UK is now selling the HG

I just started looking into the HG again ( in case my wife needs any gift ideas for my upcoming birthday!) and I see that Turntable Lab is selling them here in the states. I have no experience with them but at least it takes the guesswork out of the shipping/customs fees.

Looks and the reality of half the price with a really shonky looking turntable-esque thing. If it’s anything other than either a scam or a piece of shit I’ll eat my hat.
Ooh, a potential sequel:

Werner_Herzog_Eats_His_Shoe.jpg

I just started looking into the HG again ( in case my wife needs any gift ideas for my upcoming birthday!) and I see that Turntable Lab is selling them here in the states. I have no experience with them but at least it takes the guesswork out of the shipping/customs fees.

I only realized TTL was selling these after I got mine yesterday direct from Humminguru. It would have been $28 cheaper to buy from TTL (but tax would kill the savings if you're in NY).

On the bright side, it works pretty well so far!

Turntable Lab is legit. I've ordered gear and records from them with no issues. And it's great that there's US distribution for the HG now!

I wonder if happywell have started litigation yet, or if they just sold them the specs. Looking at the parts from the box it’s kind of ridiculous!

Back