New Music Friday!

Bummed that they aren't putting the EP on vinyl. I hate that vinyl is so backlogged. Paul is such a badass drummer.
Maybe it will in the future? But I’m not holding my breath. Also yes the drums on all RAA songs are phenomenal. Just very happy they are still making music, and that Amy is back.

I love it, really looking forward to the EP tomorrow. Is it 6 songs? It's a bummer the EP won't be on vinyl but as long as all the tracks make it onto the album I think it's alright. I should give their early albums a spin tonight to celebrate.
The Rise is a great EP 👍 inclufes CANDU and AB Bride and four more songs...the drumming is impeccable 👌

Really digging the new RHCP. I'd consider myself among their biggest fans and I enjoy it a lot. Hope you do, too! The 3 songs they released already don't do the album justice.
I've just listened to the RHCP album. I agree it's pretty good and enjoyable. I especially like the guitar and bass instrumentation.

Not much new listening this week; opted to listen to a bunch of Q1 favorites instead. Might be the same case next week with limited free time, upcoming concerts, and more job hunting.

🔥

I'm sure there were a few releases this week that would fit here, but didn't find it among the eight that I have tried.​
👍
  • Niechęć - Unsubscribe
  • Red Hot Chili Peppers - Unlimited Love
  • Soul Glo - Diaspora Problems
🤷‍♂️
  • Alabaster DePlume - GOLD [controversial opinion, I'm sure]
  • Lights - PEP
  • NAKAYA - Fire Becomes Me (EP)
  • Nigo - I know NIGO!
👎
  • PUP - THE UNRAVELING OF PUPTHEBAND
🤮