Neil Young

What would be your preference?

Purchase a Zuma reissue for $20

or

Purchase Dume for $35

Haven't heard the bonus material on Dume yet, and was shopping around for an affordable copy of Zuma.

Dume. It’s really good. If I had to choose one that is the way I would go.

I agree. You get all the Zuma tracks (except for Pardon My Heart) plus other tracks. Although after so many years of listening to Zuma its weird to have Cortez as the second song instead of late on the second half.

I agree. You get all the Zuma tracks (except for Pardon My Heart) plus other tracks. Although after so many years of listening to Zuma its weird to have Cortez as the second song instead of late on the second half.
Agreed but the unfamiliarity makes it even more enjoyable. I was probably bordering on overly familiar with Zuma the tracklisting intermingling the non album cuts with the album cuts and then rejiggering the order makes it just different enough. I prefer this to had they just released a deluxe Zuma and included a second disc of unreleased tracks.

Agreed but the unfamiliarity makes it even more enjoyable. I was probably bordering on overly familiar with Zuma the tracklisting intermingling the non album cuts with the album cuts and then rejiggering the order makes it just different enough. I prefer this to had they just released a deluxe Zuma and included a second disc of unreleased tracks.
True - The revised tracklisting makes it way more interesting.

Side C of Dume is loaded with no-fill on my copy. Lots of left-channel distortion. Gonna have to try another copy, because the mastering is good otherwise.

Back