Neil Young

Was in line when tickets went on sale and literally nothing was available. Fingers crossed for the public on-sale tomorrow. Need to see the legend while I can.
That's surprising. I just checked San Diego out of curiosity and there are still a number of seats left for the presale. And its a small venue.

Good luck!

At time of purchase, fans can opt in to receive a physical CD of the Neil Young + Crazy Horse new album FU##IN' UP included with their tickets for no additional cost.​
FU##IN' UP reveals Neil Young + Crazy Horse in all their ragged glory, playing songs from their long relationship. Neil and The Horse have played together for over 50 years and the performances of these familiar songs, recorded in 2023, is a true highlight. As Neil explains, "In the spirit it's offered…made this for the Horse lovers. I can't stop it. The horse is runnin'. What a ride we have. I don't want to mess with the vibe. I am so happy to have this to share." FU##IN' UP contains 9 songs on 2 LPs. The album will be released in limited edition color vinyl pressing on Record Store Day April 20 with a wider, all format release starting April 26. For further details go to NYA. Details about this release will be announced shortly.​
So according to the rsd website this is a live recording of ragged glory

Eh. Think I can skip this one and wait out the box price.
Same. I was hoping it was from the late 80s early 90s, not from 2023.

I am sure its still a fun album but more like a fun $18.99 on sale at Amaon 6 month after the official release date kind of fun than a $39.99 wake up at 1 AM and stand outside for 6 hours kind of fun.

Back