Neil Young

how's the neil young 8.5-12 official release series vinyl box? i like neil a lot but nowhere near a completionist. saw that box for what seems like a solid price ($100 shipped) but not sure if there are better albums to grab from him for that price. i do already own Rust Never Sleeps.
Comes a Time and Live Rust are essential, along with Rust Never Sleeps. Stars & Bars isn't quite as essential, but does have several really great songs. Long May You Run has a few good Neil songs, but is not essential at all. The pressing quality is outstanding, of course. I'd say get it - $100 for five albums (one double) is a good deal

View attachment 117735
This is immaculate. An absolute gem. I will keep buying solo acoustic NY records from the same period if they all continue to sound like this.
mine shipped yesterday from deep discount. excited to get it in! i've been pretty obsessed with the carnegie hall record lately. every newer reissue of his i have sounds incredible.

If anyone see's it anywhere please let me know

Only one left in stock. Go fast

Massey Hall sells out online, you find two copies at a lighter visited local...
maxresdefault.jpg

Last edited:
While Not directly related to Neil Young I just listened to a wonderful album that I was unfamiliar with and this seems like the best place to drop the "Recommended If You Like Neil Young" recommendation...

Someone on bandcamp made a perfect comparison; They said Rosali sounds likes Crazy Horse fronted by Chrissie Hynde.

While Not directly related to Neil Young I just listened to a wonderful album that I was unfamiliar with and this seems like the best place to drop the "Recommended If You Like Neil Young" recommendation...

Someone on bandcamp made a perfect comparison; They said Rosali sounds likes Crazy Horse fronted by Chrissie Hynde.

Awesome. Can't believe how much she sounds like Molly Sarle. Similarly rich, incredible voices. I like that Rosali's album doesn't sound quite as over-produced as Sarle's, with her vocals a bit more front-and-center.

Awesome. Can't believe how much she sounds like Molly Sarle. Similarly rich, incredible voices. I like that Rosali's album doesn't sound quite as over-produced as Sarle's, with her vocals a bit more front-and-center.

This is really great too. Getting more of a Harvest than a Rust Never Sleeps vibe if we are speaking in NY parlance. It's quite stunning.

Back