Neil Young

Uh, yeah, it's there, along with Hitchhiker, On The Beach, Reactor, etc. Click the subscribe button, and you'll see the list you can choose from.

It is a subscription service, but you can cancel or pause the subscription after the first shipment. The site's been around for probably a year at least, and people have been posing about it on Reddit for a while.
Okay, that tells a slightly different story and it's helpful to have an idea of what's going on before 'going in.'

If anyone is still looking for a copy of Homegrown, you can get it for $14.50 on bandbox with the code "KRISTINE" (50% off the normal price). There are also a half dozen other Neil Young records to choose from, and a bunch of other bands.

Here's my referral link:

It also comes with a 16 page book about Neil Young, and I've read that sometimes they throw in an extra free LP for new members (don't quote me on that, can't remember where I read it).
OK, tried with Homegrown.
Hopefully it ships.

It was a suspicious first post, you have to admit.

Yeah I know :) I just ran across this board last week and I've been lurking. Seeing the discussion about Homegrown disappearing from shops made me want to track down a copy asap, and figured you guys would appreciate the find. Really looking forward to hearing it myself.

Not sure if anyone has noticed, but it appears the Archives 2 release has been removed from Neil's upcoming timeline.

My hopes for that Target order coming through are quickly diminishing.

It seems to be back in stock @ major retailers now too. Maybe that final shipment that was referenced earlier in this thread?
Sweet. I wasn’t sure the status of it all, just remembered people were having trouble finding it! Will be interesting if bandbox actually gets some. I got a Neil Young and Crazy Horse album from them and it already arrived and sounds awesome.

Sweet. I wasn’t sure the status of it all, just remembered people were having trouble finding it! Will be interesting if bandbox actually gets some. I got a Neil Young and Crazy Horse album from them and it already arrived and sounds awesome.
I have a good mix of og and various represses of Neil. They all sound great.

Did you get a notification prior to it shipping? This is my first month with the service and I thought orders shipped on the 7th, but I haven't received any communications yet.

Did you get a notification prior to it shipping? This is my first month with the service and I thought orders shipped on the 7th, but I haven't received any communications yet.
I got a shipping notification the day after I purchased it. If you ordered homegrown though he didn’t have stock right away and was waiting for more copies from what I saw on reddit. It’s possible he might not get any and would have to replace your choice with something else.

I just decided to give Bandbox a try since I wanted a nice fresh copy of his ridiculously underrated On The Beach album and it said it would ship tomorrow so it's def. a stock issue with Homegrown probably like MikeH said. Great price though after the discount!

Just a heads up for anyone that still wants the Indie exclusive version of Homegrown, it's still available at Ziarecords. If you sign up for there newsletter you get 20% off an album as well which I used for a pre-order of the Black Crowes Croweology which dropped that to $33 and helped ship Mr. Neil to my door for freeeee

Back