Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

How does everyone else feel? I can check later if I'm able to adjust the roster slots, and if I can, I'll open it on Monday at a set time so everyone has the same chance to add a player of their liking. I honestly don't think it's necessary, as PPD games aren't cancelled and will still be played throughout the season, and maybe choosing players that aren't at risk of missing games is part of the strategy. But I will try to do it if others feel the same.
I think it's fine as it is...if I would change anything, I'd make it 2 IR+ and just one IR.

Sorry everyone...I know you don't all have OCD and endless free time to check for trade offers like me...I'll still trade with any of you, I can't resist. ❤️

The part about crushing whoever my opponent is next week is still going down though...sorry for your loss @Turbo

@teefer Apology.... accepted?

Also, at quick glance, looks like you should have a favorable schedule with player starts compared to me. You seem that have a full roster almost every single day...
I've already managed to lose twice with around 15 more player appearances...my team just finds a way...except when it comes trades.

It's going to change starting now!!! Must crush everyone in my way, cannot lose!

Back