Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

are you saying you dont need Leon anymore ?
Lmao that's a good one Bazooks!!! 😂

But nahh Ehkman-Larsson will probably be sent back tomorrow...maybe today if Ristolainen indeed starts in 4 hours. Then most likely Hoffman will be next to go upon Cirellis return which should be after the weekend. Not sure if I'm dropping Schenn or Cirelli tho because someone gifted me Pageu and I like him when Karlsson returns which also could be Monday

@BjorgenFjorgen not sure if the league settings can be modified at this point but I think I speak for every manager here, when I say the roster size should be increased to 16 like most fantasy hockey leagues 🤔 This would allow us to have an extra BN slot for those PPD games due to COVID-19 or for players that are DTD or OUT.

@BjorgenFjorgen not sure if the league settings can be modified at this point but I think I speak for every manager here, when I say the roster size should be increased to 16 like most fantasy hockey leagues 🤔 This would allow us to have an extra BN slot for those PPD games due to COVID-19 or for players that are DTD or OUT.
he allreasy allowed us to work from home. im sure this is an easy task for him

Back