Needles & Grooves Fantasy Hockey League

Sorry everyone...I know you don't all have OCD and endless free time to check for trade offers like me...I'll still trade with any of you, I can't resist. ❤️

The part about crushing whoever my opponent is next week is still going down though...sorry for your loss @Turbo

Noted. So I won't bother with the pool at all this week then. No point wasting my time. Good game! :ROFLMAO:

I mean... I'll do the usual and let my players "play". I try to call them every day to give them a little motivational speech, but I they stopped answering when they got wind of what I told Palmieri right before I dropped him.
See I stopped because first I called Cirelli to give him some pointers then he went to IR. Called Risto.....IR. Konecny....same result. I think I'm cursed

Before I dip into the free agency market for a goalie and a D, I wanted to reach out to you all to see if there's any interest in possibly completing a trade. Lemme know.

I think it's fine as it is...if I would change anything, I'd make it 2 IR+ and just one IR.
I think this is a good idea and compromise. This afternoon at 3 EST I'll make the change from 1 IR+ and 2 IR to 2 IR+ and 1 IR. If the system prevents me from doing this (it might if people already have 2 people on regular IR), I'll make it two of each.

Back