Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 9 - March 2020 /// X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents

April_Wine_-_April_Wine.jpg

🤮🤮🤮

Ok so here is a guess I'm somewhat confident in.

Tacocat - Lost Time
a3294149458_10.jpg
Unsure how to link "sad bastard" or "Gamecube" yet but it has a song which shares its name with an REM song ("Night Swimming"), is a new genre for an AOTM (closest to punk from what I've heard) and I do know GNGO has played them in the JQBX before.

Tacocat - Lost Time
View attachment 30736

Unsure how to link "sad bastard" or "Gamecube" yet but it has a song which shares its name with an REM song ("Night Swimming"), is a new genre for an AOTM (closest to punk from what I've heard) and I do know GNGO has played them in the JQBX before.

And it involves tacos and cats, two key staple conversational topics in the JQBX...

Tacocat - Lost Time
View attachment 30736
tacopproval from me. I quite like all the guesses so far (that don't have toes.)

While the Upset album is a perfect guess I trust GNGO not to be so obvious going into this. But while we're talking about trust, I don't trust her to not follow through on threats to pick Yoko Ono. Do the current clues eliminate Yoko?

While the Upset album is a perfect guess I trust GNGO not to be so obvious going into this. But while we're talking about trust, I don't trust her to not follow through on threats to pick Yoko Ono. Do the current clues eliminate Yoko?
not a threat if it's a promise!

not saying it's a promise or anything

Back