Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 9 - March 2020 /// X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents

Just to be clear, I'm not complaining about our selections so far. Just seemed notably absent from the listing of all the genres we haven't done yet, so I felt I'd remind anyone who forgot. ;)

Haha fair enough, I think that’s more like what @gaporter said and to do with the fact we’d not be sure what hip-hop album gngo would pick as her AoTM! Open to pleasant surprises though!

I am very intimidated by the role! I have been too chicken to take on such a daunting task so far. Some day.
Just to be clear, I'm not complaining about our selections so far. Just seemed notably absent from the listing of all the genres we haven't done yet, so I felt I'd remind anyone who forgot. ;)
It is intimidating but also incredibly fun and rewarding! I'd love for you to sign up. :)

It is intimidating but also incredibly fun and rewarding! I'd love for you to sign up. :)

Yeah I really enjoyed doing it, the biggest stress was the write up lol. But it’s worth it for how encouraging the group are and the fact that everyone is open to trying something a bit different.

R-2520666-1455312339-7358.jpeg.jpg

Last edited:
Back