Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 9 - March 2020 /// X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents

I’ve had this record for a couple years, and am ashamed to say I’ve never listened to it. In fact, I’ve got it up for sale, trying to get rid of records I don’t spin. If you mention this group, I’ll take $24 for it. (BTW, I hope I’m not out of line soliciting my copy here, just seemed fitting. If it’s not, I’ll take it down). This pic is a stock photo, not mine.

X-Ray Spex - Germ Free Adolescents
View attachment 33626
I decided I’m going to give this to one of you all. I listened to it the other day, and while I do enjoy it, I just won’t give it the spins it deserves. It’s been spun just once, and the inner sleeve has a 1.5” seam split. If anyone wants it, reply and let me know. Tomorrow I’ll put all the names in a hat and draw the winner. Let’s make the drawing set for tomorrow (Monday) at 10 AM Mountain time, though it may be later if I get busy during the day. Who’s in?

I decided I’m going to give this to one of you all. I listened to it the other day, and while I do enjoy it, I just won’t give it the spins it deserves. It’s been spun just once, and the inner sleeve has a 1.5” seam split. If anyone wants it, reply and let me know. Tomorrow I’ll put all the names in a hat and draw the winner. Let’s make the drawing set for tomorrow (Monday) at 10 AM Mountain time, though it may be later if I get busy during the day. Who’s in?

I don’t have a copy yet, so I’m in!

X-Ray Spex ‎– Germfree Adolescents
Real Gone Music ‎– RGM-0460, 1978/2018

Cut by David Cheppa at Plush Vinyl

8n9wH2.jpg

KaN6ET.jpg

Back