Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 9 - March 2020 /// X-Ray Spex - Germfree Adolescents

I see you, too, are a man of only cut enough shrink to get the record out ilk.

I am. I tell myself it protects the jacket sleeve, however I then put it in a 3 mil poly sleeve. Therefore I am protecting the hype sticker. However the record feels new to me every time I take it out.

Crazy? I think not. But maybe.

Last edited:
I am. I tell myself it protects the jacket sleeve, however I then put it in a 3 mil poly sleeve. Therefore I am protecting the hype sticker. However the record feels new to me every time I take it out.

I donโ€™t tell myself shit. I might be crazy for keeping the shrink on but Iโ€™d be undoubtedly nuts if I started talking to myself! @folsom_lives went nuts that I never see inside my gatefolds.

I see you, too, are a man of only cut enough shrink to get the record out ilk.

I donโ€™t tell myself shit. I might be crazy for keeping the shrink on but Iโ€™d be undoubtedly nuts if I started talking to myself! @folsom_lives went nuts that I never see inside my gatefolds.

Keeping shrink wrap. One of the most horrible substance known to man? Youโ€™re both certifiable ๐Ÿ˜œ

Do you ever buy an album you already listen to digitally and then put off opening it so you don't soil the pristine newness of it?

Yeah nevermind, me neither.
All the time, like more often than not. I've tried to curb that behavior in the last year or so but old habits die hard. It pays off big though when and if you decide to sell.

Back