Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

This album seems to have very limited availability
It should be going back in stock on Amazon tomorrow here

Though I understand some may want to avoid buying from Amazon. I thought there were several copies available via Discogs but I can see now skimming again that's not exactly the case. There also isn't as many copies available on eBay domestically as when I originally looked it seems...

It should be going back in stock on Amazon tomorrow here

Though I understand some may want to avoid buying from Amazon. I thought there were several copies available via Discogs but I can see now skimming again that's not exactly the case. There also isn't as many copies available on eBay domestically as when I originally looked it seems...

I'll check amazon tomorrow...thanks!

edit: it looks like you can place an order on amazon right now as its "temporarily out of stock", so I tried that...if it does come back in stock tomorrow, I should be all set provided there isn't a long waitlist for it

Yeah, I got the only stateside copy on cogs this morning. If you’re in Europe cogs may still be viable. I did snag the limited press, too!

So the official "announcement" will come tomorrow but I'll go ahead and say now I'm really sorry about this, guys. Even though it is a 2xLP, $30+ far exceeds the cost of previous AOTMs and I feel awful about that. I clearly was off in my estimations of the availability/price range of this record before picking it. All of the apologies in the world; I shouldn't expect anyone to go pick up an expensive record, especially around the holidays. It especially sucks because I feel that an affordable cost was one of the motives behind starting this up, given the high prices other record clubs have been trying to push.

So the official "announcement" will come tomorrow but I'll go ahead and say now I'm really sorry about this, guys. Even though it is a 2xLP, $30+ far exceeds the cost of previous AOTMs and I feel awful about that. I clearly was off in my estimations of the availability/price range of this record before picking it. All of the apologies in the world; I shouldn't expect anyone to go pick up an expensive record, especially around the holidays. It especially sucks because I feel that an affordable cost was one of the motives behind starting this up, given the high prices other record clubs have been trying to push.
No worries....I'm just taking a stab at Amazon first so I can take advantage of prime shipping. if that doesn't pan out, I'll get it from the label :)

You've gone like $2 over the upper limit, no one is going to hang you for that. I think mine was more than yours direct from amazon in the US, people had to use eBay or amazon marketplace sellers to get it cheaper. It’s more of a guideline to stop people picking something super rare or super expensive, you haven’t done that.

I’m excited that you picked something you love and that we’re all going to get to listen to it.

Back