Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

did I JQBX live from the pub? I don’t remember that! I musta be drunk! How rude to the people I was at the pub with!
Yeah, you don't remember hooking your phone up to the house system and live streaming your karaoke version of Sonny and Cher's You got Me Babe where you did Cher's part next to the big hairy guy with his arm around you?

You should be there! There will be hints for when I'll become the AOTM runner again, in 13 years and 4 months!

I’d have to pay for Spotify first and I’m already paying for streaming somewhere else! If I can get it free I’ll come in and outright tell you what it’ll be when I’m back up in 13 years and 10 months because you’ll all have just forgotten again by then anyway!

jk jk I love his music, all the music.

and sorry to anyone feeling excluded by the clue drops- I think it's just us conversing together during the work day, and sometimes needling gap or reading into her musings, and then sharing them here in the forever space. I also think gap might like the temporal nature of jqbx and more impulsively will throw up clues that haven't been planned.

apologies friends. and come hang.

I do wish we had a forum plug-in of sorts that showed who was in JQBX and the currently spinning. Sometimes people pick a member's Discogs collection and play from that. We had a Skalap day once and it was enlightening.

Wow! I bet it was! I’d get lost in the size and diversity of it, the vinyl equivalent of the library at Alexandria...

I do wish we had a forum plug-in of sorts that showed who was in JQBX and the currently spinning. Sometimes people pick a member's Discogs collection and play from that. We had a Skalap day once and it was enlightening.

I'll spend more time there today!

You really did it? What did you play then?

Back