Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 7 - January 2020 /// Clarence Clarity - No Now

What is this JQBX you all speak of, im intrigued. I dont use Spotify as effectively as i should at all. Im even too lazy to make playlists.

it’s a chat room where the users alternate as DJs. Download the JQBX app and log in with your Spotify. the room name and password is j the JQBX thread in the members only area.

Hahaha. I’m already on a family Apple Music so can’t justify Spotify also. The only thing I use it for is the playlists from my 6music ‘the first time’ book. Shame to be missing out on the cool club though 👎🏻

haha I’m on qobuz but playing the free trial game because the JQBX is where I get to go disco!

This is still the AOTM thread right?!! Sorry @gaporter

Any more clues?!
Don't apologize!! I'm taking a day off from clues so I can try (and fail) to focus on studying for my finals tomorrow. But I have plenty more coming y'alls way soon 😈

In the meantime, feel free to use this thread to talk about whatevs. It's all good with me as long as everyone's still having fun :giggle:

Goo
Don't apologize!! I'm taking a day off from clues so I can try (and fail) to focus on studying for my finals tomorrow. But I have plenty more coming y'alls way soon 😈

In the meantime, feel free to use this thread to talk about whatevs. It's all good with me as long as everyone's still having fun :giggle:
Best of luck with your finals! Stay cool. Stay 😈

Back