Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

but it's embarrassing how I got there

This seems like a fun story. :p

This band is from Japan. And I am digging this song a lot!

It looks like it first appeared on their album THIS IS MY STORY (caps because it seems like a majority of their songs and albums are in all caps) from 2009.

That's all I got.

Glad you like it! Hopefully we will get to discover great music again this month!

It's Boris - Akuma no Uta

Jesus, it's only the second day and I already want to buy a record.
This rocks so effing hard!
I was expecting some psych folky thingy (because of the album cover) but no, it just melted my face.
I was streaming it while driving and grinning so hard, I'm pretty sure other drivers thought I was insane.

This seems like a fun story. :p
its not really...

the basic idea is that i watched a lot of disney as a kid in the mid 2000s and the show "wizards of waverly place" which is where selena gomez got her popularity had an episode where they talked about emotion potions.. and the family in the show is half Italian half Hispanic

its not really...

the basic idea is that i watched a lot of disney as a kid in the mid 2000s and the show "wizards of waverly place" which is where selena gomez got her popularity had an episode where they talked about emotion potions.. and the family in the show is half Italian half Hispanic
I liked that because you mentioned Selena. I'm guessing she was not at the wedding that occurred on Monday.

Back