Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

If we're going black and Japanese, how about a reissue by Black Editions.

They've done:
First Acid Mother's Temple album
Keiji Haino - Watashi Dake?
Pschedelic Speed Freaks - s/t
CHE-Shizu - A Journey
Makoto Kawashima - Homo Sacer

But I'll make my official guess:

High Rise - II

Because it has grabbed me the most. But it is the only one I own so it'd be better if it was another!

Another album that's on my to buy list

Definitely fuck with if it's this

I don't quite understand your question, but I think we are a bit low on guesses right now... I'll give you guys a hint tomorrow morning though!

Sorry, what I meant was when will we get a clue that will eliminate somes guesses outright.
Something like: "not from Japan"

Wait, were the other two videos not hints either?

The Bawdies, Rolling Stones and the video for tomorrow are clues. The other ones just recommendations.

Sorry, what I meant was when will we get a clue that will eliminate somes guesses outright.
Something like: "not from Japan"

Soon...ish.

@blissfullychaotic - help us out! Clues seem to point to an artist you might be familiar with.
After watching the video i took the title to make me believe it's an (emo,post hardcore band) and the paint it black hint makes me feel that the album art is dark, so I want to guess it's from the band envy, every album they have is black an white their previous stuff is kind of heavy and emotional however their newest album athesist cornea, I think is a bit more mainstream.

After watching the video i took the title to make me believe it's an (emo,post hardcore band) and the paint it black hint makes me feel that the album art is dark, so I want to guess it's from the band envy, every album they have is black an white their previous stuff is kind of heavy and emotional however their newest album athesist cornea, I think is a bit more mainstream.
I knew you'd come through!!!!

@duke86fan @Jonathan Y and @supahypeag - our research/hint cracking sleuth extraordinaires - do your thang!

Back