Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 5 - November 2019 /// Ruen Brothers "All My Shades of Blue" (2018)

doves doves doves doves doves
Close the thread people we got it

R-1331151-1372821872-2319.jpeg.jpg

We've got our first hint and guess already @ThePakoBuelna. You better keep track of this if you don't want to do such a shitty job running the guess thread as I did this month.

Guesses don’t count before the thread is open! The first two very broad hints do though! I’ll remind @ThePakoBuelna of them on the 1st when I open the thread, he doesn’t have to do anything before then haha!

Is it wrong to give a little feedback already? (sorry i missed the last AOTM thread so didnt pick that up)
Oh well im going to anyway.
Had time to listen to full album twice in the car today then spin it at home.
Love the tone in the vocals, plenty going on musically too. Its a definite hit for me, quite a few stand out tracks in fact.
Will place Vendetta at top if the pike for now.
Great pick - well done !
Are we really getting another AMA ? If so we rock!!!!!

Also really like the quality vinyl package on offer - All for £14 delivered - full on bargain !

Just to confuse all of you, next month my constant guess will be Shakira.
I CANNOT WAIT FOR YOUR AOTM!!! You’re so interesting and funny and I love your top 10 lists on the Albums of The Year page! It always cracks me up when I see your list! 😂

And also, I’m just so intrigued with how you didn’t place Robyn’s Body Talk in your top 10 list for 2010! That was a total mindfuck for me 😂

And i love that your favourite album of 2007 was Britney Spears’ Blackout!!!! (PS - Urban Outfitters just released an exclusive of that album on vinyl today. YES!!! First ever vinyl release!).

Back