Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 48 - June 2023 /// Tony Sly - 12 Song Program

@scotthilk, my official AotM Vol. 48 guess is:

The Mighty Mighty Bosstones - Devils Night Out

A Boston based Ska band that @scotthilk enjoys that also has “Stones” in their name.

And It’s currently in stock.

It could also be their follow up More Noise And Other Disturbance which is also in stock but I decided to shoot my shot with their debut because it has “The Bartender’s Song” as a track which would relate back to the original clue nicely.

new_kids320-ffce347cd89945af8ce8a3e96b3bd9b1.jpg

View attachment 173552
This is the full photo. Robin was never more than a recurring character though he first appears in season 8.

Lilith wasn’t included as part of of the main cast until the final 2 seasons (seasons 10 and 11).
I loved this show so damn much. This and MASH hold some of the best TV memories for me growing up.

Nice Cheers thread! I just had this conversation with some friends last month. They were appalled that I had never watched cheers and said it held up amazingly. Maybe Someday, I suppose.

Also, Dicky Barrett is going to be 60 next year! Woah!

The thing that still freaks me out about Cheers is that I'm older than Cliff was in the show, but he seemed like an old man and I still think I look at least a decade younger than him. 80s adults looked ancient.
Yeah, it’s wild. I mainly blame cigarette smoke. Also, the Reboot of Sex & The City Carrie and the girls are essentially the same age as The Golden Girls were at the start of that series.

I look through old photo of me with my grandparents when I was young child and at this point they are only a few years older than I am currently in those photos yet they look like grandparents, maybe I am in denial but I don’t think I look like I could be someone’s grandpa. My brother and his wife who are 3 years younger than me just had their 4th child last summer. Time I weird and would just prefer to pretend it’s all an illusion.

Back