Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 47 - May 2023 /// Ages and Ages "Me You They We"

Any thoughts about what each of those songs have in common before I give the last riddle for this practice level?

Nothing has popped to mind just yet, but I crashed out on the couch shortly after guessing the third one and have been chasing the kids around all day so it'll likely be a few hours yet until I can properly have my brain back!

PRACTICE LEVEL:

Hint #1 - a group of Russian revolutionaries with a fondness for the last month of the year sings this tripartite song about a landmass surrounded by water, with an especially grim third act [starting in the ninth minute] about underwater expiration

[/SPOILER

Go to sleep (now) little FOOL

PRACTICE LEVEL:

Hint/Riddle #2: Folks, you and I currently experience weightlessness beyond earth's atmosphere and we are listening to a band who are the opposite of secularized

borrows Elvis’ Only FOOLS Rush In

PRACTICE LEVEL:

Riddle #3: The female ruler of a secularized form of gospel music sang this song about linked segments of simpletons

Chain of FOOLS

PRACTICE LEVEL:

Riddle #4: the button-up sweaters plead for you to love them, love them, say that you love them

FOOL me FOOL me

Congratulations and welcome to Level 1!

Riddle #1: unrestrained by the constraints of morality, these young men play music together in a group

Last edited:
Calling Wilson Phillips "young men" feels like a controversial move. 🤔
If nothing else, I'm here to start shit and cause drama.

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

Level 1

Riddle #2: this singer spells her name similar to a common bird and sings this song about the contents of her vision organs

Last edited:
Nicely done, @4080 !

Level 1

Hint #3 : the bell tolls for this silly nonconformist duo on this song that soars because of how air moves around its shape

Last edited:
Back