Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 46 – April 2023 /// Sissoko Segal Parisien Peirani - Les Égarés

Are you purposely excluding the green m&m because she's a woman? 😤
green-m-m-aphrodisiac.jpg
Leave sexy candy out of this..
1B9414FD-1152-41F5-998B-D4F814AEA604.gif

Yes good cheddar is sublime. Gooey snotty soft French cheese is disgusting. Here’s some smelly drinkable plastic to go with your stuffy French guy in a hat miming and doing bad beat poetry to accordion accompaniment while dobie Gillis’s friend plays a tambourine and everyone else in the club decides your lungs are not worth air…

I really like nearly all French cheese too. It’s all good. Got to be careful with the soft cheese though, Brie and Camembert are over 50% saturated fat…

Also Comte is great for a toasty.

In fact as a rule cheese that isn’t mass produced plastic is generally good…

It’s not my fault the French can’t be bothered to actually let the cheese finish and you guys fall for it, spend extra money on it and say it’s yummy.

What kind of madness is this. Soft cheese is great. Are you going to start on Mozzeralla and Ricotta when we dock in Rome for a couple of days?

You’re only mistaking talking slowly and loudly whilst pointing for a translator a way from being a British tourist on the continent.

What kind of madness is this. Soft cheese is great. Are you going to start on Mozzeralla and Ricotta when we dock in Rome for a couple of days?

You’re only mistaking talking slowly and loudly whilst pointing for a translator a way from being a British tourist on the continent.
I like mozzarella and ricotta. They don’t taste like they were flavored with my dad’s gym bag.

I like mozzarella and ricotta. They don’t taste like they were flavored with my dad’s gym bag.
I even love Lindberger cheese and that shit stinks. The bacteria that makes your feet smell is the same type of culture that is used to make Lindberger. It’s smells so much like smelly feet it even attract mosquitoes. The cheese is itself has a fairly mild almost buttery taste.

Now I want a Lindberger Cheese Sandwich with some fresh onion, stone ground mustard on Rye bread. Yummmm.

I like gorgonzola. Parmesan smells like your butt and I eat it. You are right it’s about the taste. Soft yucky French cheese tastes and smells like stinky old gym socks.

I’d be wary of angering them Normans. Can be vicious buggers when they want to be. I do like a bit of Brie and Camembert so we will have to agree to disagree.

Stilton is still my favourite blue, just ahead of Cashel Blue. Stilton is actually probably my favourite chesse full stop.

I’ve always thought Edam was the most boring and overrated cheese.

Back