Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 46 – April 2023 /// Sissoko Segal Parisien Peirani - Les Égarés

I’m a dummy, I’ve known the answer all along:

9dd278d7.jpg

Ay Ay Sailors!

Hope you had a good sleep before we start our journey. Today we will stay in Paris. Ah the City of Lights, the Croissants, Amélie Poulain, the Tour Eiffel, the petits peintres de Montmartre à 90€ le portrait. Quelle lovely beauty.

If you have never been to Paris, then enjoy a few hours in La Villette and rent an electric boat at Marin d’Eau Douce. If you feel sick on these small boats please let us know and we will arrange you a cabin in the lower decks. If you prefer to use your feet before we embark, then visit the Quartier Latin, the Marais, Montmartre or one of the beautiful parks. Just don’t get lost in the Bois de Boulogne, especially at night.

While you visit the city, I will be checking my shopping list and see what I must buy :
  • More motion sickness medication and more sickness bags ;
  • Water, a lot, maybe Evian, maybe Vittel ;
  • Food (all sort of good French cheese and Cheddar for those who do not like cheese, fruits and vegetables, no meat and nos eggs because inflation)
  • M&M’s (red, yellow and blue only) ;
  • Japanese Jazz records (on sale [EDIT] or not) ;
  • Drinks (Panam Brewing Company beers, Pastis, Château du Cèdre GC 2007 red wine and Dom Perignon for day 31st when I will reveal the Aotm) ;
  • A couple more records ;
  • More motion sickness medication and more sickness bags.

We will spend the evening at La Nouvelle Seine to see Le Cabaret Burlesque. You will have the chance to meet my friend Kiki Beguin and her friends! After that, we can go to a club or back to the boat? As you wish!

Tomorrow we are leaving Paris and we will start our journey. So even if you go out, please have some rest while you can and don’t get too drunk.

See you tomorrow!

Did you know?! Before being called Paris, the capital of France name was Lutèce. It was Bernard Arnault, King of France and Lord of Luxury Goods, who decided to change the name to Paris as a gift to the world’s best Louis Vuitton customer : Paris Hilton.

You leave cheddar alone!

Well the good extra mature crumbly stuff anyway. The flavourless plastic blocks they sell in supermarkets are fair game.

You leave cheddar alone!

Well the good extra mature crumbly stuff anyway. The flavourless plastic blocks they sell in supermarkets are fair game.
Yes good cheddar is sublime. Gooey snotty soft French cheese is disgusting. Here’s some smelly drinkable plastic to go with your stuffy French guy in a hat miming and doing bad beat poetry to accordion accompaniment while dobie Gillis’s friend plays a tambourine and everyone else in the club decides your lungs are not worth air…

Putting those words in italics and adding s’s and little things over the letters is dumb.
You’re dumb (not really)

I literally copied and pasted the title. I put a titled work Album or Book, Play, Magazine, etc.. in Italics because that helps differentiate a title, I would use quotes but I have access to an “Italics” button and it takes less than a second to click and unclick.

Ay Ay Sailors!

Hope you had a good sleep before we start our journey. Today we will stay in Paris. Ah the City of Lights, the Croissants, Amélie Poulain, the Tour Eiffel, the petits peintres de Montmartre à 90€ le portrait. Quelle lovely beauty.

If you have never been to Paris, then enjoy a few hours in La Villette and rent an electric boat at Marin d’Eau Douce. If you feel sick on these small boats please let us know and we will arrange you a cabin in the lower decks. If you prefer to use your feet before we embark, then visit the Quartier Latin, the Marais, Montmartre or one of the beautiful parks. Just don’t get lost in the Bois de Boulogne, especially at night.

While you visit the city, I will be checking my shopping list and see what I must buy :
  • More motion sickness medication and more sickness bags ;
  • Water, a lot, maybe Evian, maybe Vittel ;
  • Food (all sort of good French cheese and Cheddar for those who do not like cheese, fruits and vegetables, no meat and nos eggs because inflation)
  • M&M’s (red, yellow and blue only) ;
  • Japanese Jazz records (on sale [EDIT] or not) ;
  • Drinks (Panam Brewing Company beers, Pastis, Château du Cèdre GC 2007 red wine and Dom Perignon for day 31st when I will reveal the Aotm) ;
  • A couple more records ;
  • More motion sickness medication and more sickness bags.

We will spend the evening at La Nouvelle Seine to see Le Cabaret Burlesque. You will have the chance to meet my friend Kiki Beguin and her friends! After that, we can go to a club or back to the boat? As you wish!

Tomorrow we are leaving Paris and we will start our journey. So even if you go out, please have some rest while you can and don’t get too drunk.

See you tomorrow!

Did you know?! Before being called Paris, the capital of France name was Lutèce. It was Bernard Arnault, King of France and Lord of Luxury Goods, who decided to change the name to Paris as a gift to the world’s best Louis Vuitton customer : Paris Hilton.

Are you purposely excluding the green m&m because she's a woman? 😤
green-m-m-aphrodisiac.jpg

Back