Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 46 – April 2023 /// Sissoko Segal Parisien Peirani - Les Égarés

It showed as available when I signed up, and they never said otherwise. Perhaps they pressed more, or because we are now subscribers whatever is leftover is available to us? Either way, I'm grateful because it was unobtainable to me at the time of release and now it seems I'll have it soon. Hopefully you will too!

Thanks for the heads up! I'll place an order later today'

View attachment 171943

I'm particularly intrigued by the top 3 as none of them are what I ordered...

Bottom row is 2 art prints and a sheet of stickers!

NO FORMAT pass REDUX:

20230501_190736.jpg

These are the three extras I originally ordered. Beyond way cool of them to send them along and let me keep the three sent in error!

It showed as available when I signed up, and they never said otherwise. Perhaps they pressed more, or because we are now subscribers whatever is leftover is available to us? Either way, I'm grateful because it was unobtainable to me at the time of release and now it seems I'll have it soon. Hopefully you will too!

Checked again after yesterday's show and the only options available are CD or digital.

No Format are moving and are doing a clearance sale. The email says you have to go to their current offices to buy stuff but I sent an email my requests and they are looking at what they have.

Prices are :

20€ for Test Pressings
10€ for LP unsealed (or unplayed)
8€ for CD unsealed (or unplayed)
5€ for both LP & CD opened
2€ for bigger posters
1€ for small posters and screen paintings
They certainly have other goodies (a bag is in the picture) so feel free to ask.

1686725879505.png

No Format are moving and are doing a clearance sale. The email says you have to go to their current offices to buy stuff but I sent an email my requests and they are looking at what they have.

Prices are :

20€ for Test Pressings
10€ for LP unsealed (or unplayed)
8€ for CD unsealed (or unplayed)
5€ for both LP & CD opened
2€ for bigger posters
1€ for small posters and screen paintings
They certainly have other goodies (a bag is in the picture) so feel free to ask.

View attachment 175131

FYI I could grab these records with a 50% discount:

1686733373017.png

Nice little sneak preview for the 2024 pass:

N0 F0rmat! has some good stuff. I will stay subscribed for next year. This year we got 4 records so it was a pretty good deal especially since there was no extra shipping cost. The vinyl price did go up from €60 to €80 next year, though. Since it is a 20 year anniversary year for them, I expect at least 4 records.

Back