Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

7 euros to Brazil (from Disco100), 11 from Amazon Spain. I might have to order from Amazon as untracked packages tend to get "lost" by the Brazilian postal service.

Not too bad from Disco100 then... will probably go with that if this is the pick.

I feel for you about shipments going missing....

7 euros to Brazil (from Disco100), 11 from Amazon Spain. I might have to order from Amazon as untracked packages tend to get "lost" by the Brazilian postal service.
Disc-order offers tracking but as I said, their stock description is weird. Seems like it just means they have to order almost everything from the distributor first though. Their price for one record shipped is €3,50 no tracking €6 tracking to my address. Not to mention the album prices are considerably lower as well. Leyenda Del Tiempo is €12,68. Tried it a different way and it gives me this message after I add to cart:
Important information
This product is not currently available in Stock, we can order it to the manufacturer.

The manufacturer inform us that it may send in approximately 5 days.
Seems like a lot of stuff on their site has this as it's status though. If I felt more comfortable with my Spanish, I might try to ask them about it, but I just went with Disco100 instead.

I’m reading a book about a concubine, a gay Muslim sorcerer, and a jinn fleeing the Inquisition after the fall of Seville. Inspired by the front runner, I decided to try out a Spotify “Andalusian Spanish Arabic Music” playlist that contains a healthy amount of the front runner and other stuff while reading the book. I’m quite enjoying this experience!

I’m reading a book about a concubine, a gay Muslim sorcerer, and a jinn fleeing the Inquisition after the fall of Seville. Inspired by the front runner, I decided to try out a Spotify “Andalusian Spanish Arabic Music” playlist that contains a healthy amount of the front runner and other stuff while reading the book. I’m quite enjoying this experience!
Book name?

so far due to this thread, I’ve listened to Tropicalia, Bossa Nova, flamenco, Arabic music, and Spanish guitar. I wonder what’s next!
I've already ordered 3 Flamenco records 😅 . Not gonna be mad if it's something else because I definitely can use some diversification in the World Music department.

Back