Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Don't trip too much about the availability, because I sure didn't think about it that much when picking the album. Every record was an option as long as I could buy it for not too much money somewhere online.

Just saying

Just saying

It could totally be this (because we're at a point where it could Thriller by Michael Jackson), but agutierrzb said that last time he checked the album was around 30 dollars (unless he didn't know Amoeba was selling it cheaper)

Anyone get anyone besides Vinicius De Moraes that would fit the writer clue? Or find a way to connect him to the coordinates more than just being a poet?

Another option for the writer clue would be Aloysio de Oliveira - which again seems to point to Elis and Tom. The problem again is that as far as I can tell, there are zero places on the internet to buy this album for less than 50 bucks.

Another option for the writer clue would be Aloysio de Oliveira - which again seems to point to Elis and Tom. The problem again is that as far as I can tell, there are zero places on the internet to buy this album for less than 50 bucks.
I also found that Dorival Caymmi and Ary Barosso could fit the writer clue, but nothing jumped out at me as a guess. If anyone wants to try to make those work, go for it.

Out on Sept. 20, should be easier to purchase the record once it's released.

Out on Sept. 20, should be easier to purchase the record once it's released.

Can you figure out who is doing that reissue? Is it the same one @gafacaode and I were talking about earlier?

Edit: this one

Only problem with that is @agutierrezb said he already got it. Didn't he?

Pretty sure it is. On Saraiva's web shop there is the barcode 602577153228 and if you Google this number it points you to the Discogs page.
Nice. I'm too slow on the edit as usual. Didn't @agutierrezb say he already purchased and received his though? Should we ask if our assumptions that he was talking about a modern reissue are correct?

Back