Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 4 - October 2019 /// Camarón de la isla - La leyenda del tiempo

Sorry 14 page catch up too much for me right now. Im assuming someone has worked out the country of origin from the Champions League clue. That should be pretty easy to do......

Don't think that's what the clue was pointing to unless there are some good acts from the Netherlands that fit the clues.

Sorry 14 page catch up too much for me right now. Im assuming someone has worked out the country of origin from the Champions League clue. That should be pretty easy to do......

Yeah it’s PSV and we’re thinking because that it’s more likely that relates to something on the Philips label rather than something Dutch

What does "World Music" mean? I'm being sincere.

I’d agree with what everyone else has described. I think it probably has its origins in good ol record shops where they might only have stocked one Brazilian, Malian, Indian etc album and just wanted a way to categorise them. I find with distinct styles like reggae, even general record stores tend to stock enough titles to give them their own divider.

i figured out how to narrow our guesses

is the album on spotify?
This is a good question . One that I would be willing to answer once yall do your part and put some more guesses in the first page. What's the fun of giving a new hint if it won't disqualify half of the guesses?

Last edited:
This is a good answer. One that I would be willing to answer once yall do your part and put some more guesses in the first page. What's the fun of giving a new hint if it won't disqualify half of the guesses?
but thats the smart thing

it WILL disqualify half our guesses

because 2 albums on the guess list are on spotify

the other 2 aren't

Back