Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

@Reed: how long is that free shipping code going to last? I might hold of my order till that space tyger is up for preorder, so i'll have one bigger order to ship to europe. That one sounds intriguing, as well
Was wondering the same. Is GROOVES still operational?
<edit >
Which of the 3 Donnie Fritts is the most recommended?
I don't know if they are checking here anymore, it might be worth shooting a dm through here.

@panino Oh My Goodness is my rec.

It's a great one. @Colonel_Angus did you snag it? If so, you digging it?
I did not.

I tried, and tried, and tried to get into Mr. Fritts (at least OMG) and could not get past his voice.

The Kernal's "Light Country" & The Bear's "Overseas and Under" albums on the other hand:

d96.jpg

Listened to Nicole again last night. Great album
I was just thinking about the album last night and if there was another album I could've/should've chosen instead. And I decided, NOPE, I chose the exact album I should have. :)

I'm also really excited to have put Nicole on some peoples' radar - especially since she has a new album coming out next year. Let's hype that up in ALL of the threads when we have info on it.

Would it be good to have an N&G AOTM thread or link at top of each guess thread.
Albums so far...
Could just be month and thumbnail of Album cover with name / title.
You mean at the top of this thread, I should link the previous AOTM's? I can certainly do that because I do think that is a great idea. Hunting for these threads after the month has come and gone sometimes is challenging. I just want to make sure I understand what you're asking.

You mean at the top of this thread, I should link the previous AOTM's? I can certainly do that because I do think that is a great idea. Hunting for these threads after the month has come and gone sometimes is challenging. I just want to make sure I understand what you're asking.

oh that’s a good idea too :):)
i was idly thinking of a AOTM Document/ webpage with each release we can add to (and link too) - bet it can’t be hard to do.
would be a nice reference point for each thread.

oh that’s a good idea too :):)
i was idly thinking of a AOTM Document/ webpage with each release we can add to (and link too) - bet it can’t be hard to do.
would be a nice reference point for each thread.
I was thinking maybe we'd have a thread that is closed to comments. But has a post for each AOTM. And a new post is added as each new album is revealed. But it may have to be a mod/admin that does that. But I agree - one place to find them all is perfect. Which I suppose is the same thing as @ChristoBee 's thread, but just more streamlined.

I'll work on getting the other previous AOTMs in the first post here. It can't hurt. Give me a little bit.

I was thinking maybe we'd have a thread that is closed to comments. But has a post for each AOTM. And a new post is added as each new album is revealed. But it may have to be a mod/admin that does that. But I agree - one place to find them all is perfect. Which I suppose is the same thing as @ChristoBee 's thread, but just more streamlined.

I'll work on getting the other previous AOTMs in the first post here. It can't hurt. Give me a little bit.

Yeah that could work, could be done by the N&G admin account and only it could add the AoTM every month.

Back