Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 3 - September 2019 /// Nicole Atkins - Goodnight, Rhonda Lee

@Teeeee - I want to know if this artist was also a choreographer/danced a lot in her music videos!!! 💃

Also, was this album recently reissued on vinyl in the past 10 years, or is it just affordable to find a used copy of it on Discogs? 🤔

That’s my preference for the international clue. But I’d also want to know if this artist is more of the stereotypical pop musician like Cindi Lauper/Madonna/Paula Abdul type and not Sinéad O’Connor/Teena Marie/Tina Turner type!

You’re killing us teeeee!!! 🤣

PS - I’m also psychotic and secretly want you to just mindfuck us all to the max! 😈

I submitting a late question on the basis that my last one was ruled out for, well, ending the guessing...

In what year was this album released?

I think you should pick the question you want to answer in the interests of keeping the thread going in the direction (or lack of 😜) that you want it to be going in!

Day 6 - too soon for this.

I wanna know the predominant colour on the album cover. Because colours are important.

Too soon.

Save these for later, please!

Is the artist still alive ?

Lol. Yes. Sorry, I was being a bit too evil earlier, wasn't I?

@Teeeee - I want to know if this artist was also a choreographer/danced a lot in her music videos!!! 💃

Also, was this album recently reissued on vinyl in the past 10 years, or is it just affordable to find a used copy of it on Discogs? 🤔

That’s my preference for the international clue. But I’d also want to know if this artist is more of the stereotypical pop musician like Cindi Lauper/Madonna/Paula Abdul type and not Sinéad O’Connor/Teena Marie/Tina Turner type!

You’re killing us teeeee!!! 🤣

PS - I’m also psychotic and secretly want you to just mindfuck us all to the max! 😈

Not a choreographer. Not stereotypical pop.

That's a ton of info for a Monday morning (in the states). Go forth and find the album!!!

Damn, based on these new clues, I think I have a much better guess than my current one, which technically hasn't been ruled out. What's the protocol on that? I don't want to double up on guesses if that's not cool.

Damn, based on these new clues, I think I have a much better guess than my current one, which technically hasn't been ruled out. What's the protocol on that? I don't want to double up on guesses if that's not cool.
Double up. I'm cool with that as long as people are not abusing it and randomly throwing albums out. Just "show your math", please and thank you.

How long ago was your last guess? I think if it’s been a couple clues since then it’s kosher. Otherwise, if your first guess still stands wait for other people to get in their guess if a previous one was knocked out by most recent clue.

Basically, no one is gonna arrest you just use your best judgment!

I’m on Page 20 and my desktop is going bonkers so I have to restart. I blame all of you.

giphy.gif

Day 6 - too soon for this.

Too soon.

Save these for later, please!

Lol. Yes. Sorry, I was being a bit too evil earlier, wasn't I?

Not a choreographer. Not stereotypical pop.

That's a ton of info for a Monday morning (in the states). Go forth and find the album!!!
@Goatfish - a few clues in here - just making sure you got these.

You are doing a bang up job, my friend!!!!! (But don't go out of town again until Aug 26)

Back