Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 28 - October 2021 /// Blonde Redhead - Melody of Certain Damaged Lemons

I was planning on letting you guys rule guesses out, but because of Swans recent history, I wouldn't choose something as controversial as this.

First confirmed Not-It.
Completely understandable

Some people, even those who legit do condemn artists for the awful behavior and boycott, have still supported swans because they are an artist that if sorry hard to find a replacement for compared to say.. Brand New or Kodak Black

This also means that none of the members have had a problematic past.. so no ace of base because one member is/was a nazi

Last edited:
Clue recap:
1. Two people in the band were dating when the record was made (note I didn't say if they still were or not)
2. It was the band's fifth album

Next clue in the next day or two... let's see what else you come up with!

So I’ll move my new order guess to Technique then. While New Order always walked the Dance/Rock tightrope this was probably their most “club” friendly album insipired by and recorded in Ibiza.

The walkabouts -Satisfied mind or setting the Woods on fire?

A band that started and bubbled on the underground circuit in the 90's, but this album is from the 00's.

When I started this, I was CONVINCED someone would have gotten this by now...

...and I just realized that, 3 official clues and 2 unofficial clues in, I have inadvertently with this last hint completely ruled out every single guess.

Should I go easier or stay on this trajectory?

...and I just realized that, 3 official clues and 2 unofficial clues in, I have inadvertently with this last hint completely ruled out every single guess.

I think you're doing great!

You got 27 days left! I think you're doing fine!

Back