Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 24 - June 2021 // Calliope Musicals - Color/Sweat

Governor's Ball 2019 lineup is basically the only one I've found that has strong contenders on it. I mean, the only other one I looked at was the Bass Canyon one and we can pretty well eliminate that one. Considering how strong GB19 lineup was for possible picks I just don't think it's worth looking at any of the others because it would rapidly become overwhelming. I think we should just each guess one from there and call it done.

Counterpoint

That bill is so strong that even if I haven’t listened to them I recognise most, if not all, of the acts. Given @bfly’s exemplary taste and tendency to pull out stuff we’ve not necessarily heard of I think it’s more likely to be someone great that’s lesser heard of and so more likely to be elsewhere.

Counterpoint

That bill is so strong that even I haven’t listened to them recognise most, if not all of the acts. Given @bfly’s exemplary taste and tendency to pull out stuff we’ve not necessarily heard of I think it’s more likely to be someone great that’s lesser heard of and so more likely to be elsewhere.
That is some typical irish stuffing of a perfectly good joke, right there.

I am both Moe and Shemp because I am not taking any moe of y'alls shemp today.

tumblr_n4lyw3Kv5g1t8e8rlo1_400.gifv

Back