Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

Alright, y'all.... time for that second clue that you get today, thanks to @Colonel_Angus's mad sudoku skills.

Your hard work of sleuthing and guessing thus far are also to thank for this clue. Lots of props in this one. 🙌

Members of one of the bands already guessed in this thread produced and appeared on the Album-of-the-Month band's debut album.

Last edited:
Alright, y'all.... time for that second clue that you get today, thanks to @Colonel_Angus's mad sudoku skills.

Your hard work of sleuthing and guessing thus far are also to thank for this clue. Lots of props in this one. 🙌

Members of one of the bands already guessed in this thread produced and appeared on the AOTM band's debut album.
Joe Reinhardt, of Hop Along fame, has a lot of production and appearances on other albums.

As does Ian Farmer, of Modern Baseball fame.

Every possibility that stood out to me reached a dead end. But it still felt like there's something there so I'm posting for those with more patience and determination than me.

Does AOTM mean album of the month or ARTIST of the month

So it's a solo album from someone from a band... And one of these bands we guessed (Jeff rosenstock was in ajj) did production for their bands debut

Back