Needles & Grooves AotM /// Vol. 23 - May 2021 // Harmony Woods - Make Yourself at Home

is this an official guess?
I don't really know what's going on, haha. I got scared based on @gaporter 's reacts, so I just went along with it for the love of pure drama.

I just heard @NewsFedora mention "end of a year or start of a new one" + "emo" and that adds up to that song for me.

I dont think it's an official guess because I don't know how the first clue would support that album.

I don't really know what's going on, haha. I got scared based on @gaporter 's reacts, so I just went along with it for the love of pure drama.

I just heard @NewsFedora mention "end of a year or start of a new one" + "emo" and that adds up to that song for me.

I dont think it's an official guess because I don't know how the first clue would support that album.
you're allowed to have multiple guesses...I'm allowing it anyways

Godzilla vs Kong was alright. The least if the legendary monsters film by far and with no after credits scene, maybe the last?

also, I thought this was the Wilson Phillips appreciation thread?

you're allowed to have multiple guesses...I'm allowing it anyways
After careful consideration and consultation with the fairies, fauns, and nymphs that populate my dreams, I wanted and was prepared to submit Death Cab For Cutieโ€™s โ€œTransatlanticismโ€ as my first guess.

But then I checked the cogs and saw that the cheapest vinyl pressing is going for $90ish right now.

Sigh - so much for the big vinyl boom.

Worth noting that there is more to this clue than the bunny ;)
The original of the LOVE sculpture is in indiana

Edit: there also was a band from Wales named love sculpture
and the pun of "the city of brotherly LOVE" is Philadelphia.. so Pennsylvania is also an option

also for april 22nd

so... prince "around the world in a day"?

Possibly a guess?
Hop Along - Bark Your Head Off, Dog

1. The lyrics of Not Abel mention a bloodstained shirt
2. Idk, I googled the album and Robert Burns together and saw that he wrote a poem about his dog but that might be a reach.
3. The album was recorded in Philadelphia

Back