Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

color

sure there is a lot of white.. and there is one limited edition cover thats red. but there is no blue in any of the 3 covers on wikipedia.. just white for one, white with grey on another, and red and white on a limited edition one

Ah fair enough, I actually forgot that clue 😳

Not a hint, just wanted to say happy 4th to my American friends out there with some good rock n roll.

Great album, Superunknown. I’ve ordered a copy of Badmotorfinger so my Soundgarden record count is on the up. Enjoying hearing all these metal bands, glad I didn’t go with Ronnie last month as two months of metal would have been too much for most of you i’m Sure and also Ronnie is the king of all metal. Hope all you Americans are having a good day.

Please could we get a mod to pin this thread to the top of the page @Captainfog @mcherry , Lou Reed is yesterday's news now. We live in the age of @Goatfish

Great album, Superunknown. I’ve ordered a copy of Badmotorfinger so my Soundgarden record count is on the up. Enjoying hearing all these metal bands, glad I didn’t go with Ronnie last month as two months of metal would have been too much for most of you i’m Sure and also Ronnie is the king of all metal. Hope all you Americans are having a good day.

Please could we get a mod to pin this thread to the top of the page, Lou Reed is yesterday's news now. We live in the age of @Goatfish

If you would have gone with Ronnie last month, I would have been a happy man and gone with another genre. I enjoy variety!

Back