Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 2 - August 2019 /// Khemmis - Hunted

Also I like the AMERICAN in caps. Maybe leans towards a records released on American Recordings ?
I was starting to go through the list and only made it down two to System of a Down before I realized this. I think the only way they fit the red, white, and blue album art clue is if you count the american recordings upside down flag as album art. I don't see any other blue.

I was starting to go through the list and only made it down two to System of a Down before I realized this. I think the only way they fit the red, white, and blue album art clue is if you count the american recordings upside down flag as album art. I don't see any other blue.

Toxicity has blue (sky), red (title) and white (band name). There is also a variant cover where blue is the predomiant colour.

Toxicity has blue (sky), red (title) and white (band name). There is also a variant cover where blue is the predomiant colour.
I believe there is also a variant cover where red is the predomiant color.
Mine has a bonus dvd and if I remember rightly the jewel box is red plastic (or it has a red plastic sleeve over it), to make everything all red...
Edit: nvm, y'all already on it lol

Sun O))) – Monoliths & Dimensions (But possibily not as not An American Band)
Opeth – Blackwater Park
Pantera – The Great Southern Treadkill
System Of A Down – System Of A Down
Soundgarden – Down On The Upside
Korn – Korn
Sunbather by Deafheaven
Bullet Boys – Elefante
These are all now officially not it because of the cover art not having all 3 colours

Less Than Jake - Hello Rockview. Metal-adjacent due to the song "All My Best Friends Are Metalheads" ;)

(Note: this is a joke. Unless it's right.)
I can't imagine how much shit one would get if they picked a ska punk album as an AoTM. (I personally have a soft spot for some bands and would support it.) That is a genre everyone loves to hate.

I can't imagine how much shit one would get if they picked a ska punk album as an AoTM. (I personally have a soft spot for some bands) That is a genre everyone loves to hate.

If I cared how much shit I'd get for picking an album, I wouldn't have picked this genre ;) . I think people will like what I picked, of course, but that doesn't mean I'm right.

If someone is a die-hard ska fan, I encourage them to pick a ska record and let the haters be damned when their turn is up. I love giving things that are out of my wheelhouse the old college try.

That being said, I did not pick a ska album.

If I cared how much shit I'd get for picking an album, I wouldn't have picked this genre ;) . I think people will like what I picked, of course, but that doesn't mean I'm right.

If someone is a die-hard ska fan, I encourage them to pick a ska record and let the haters be damned when their turn is up. I love giving things that are out of my wheelhouse the old college try.

That being said, I did not pick a ska album.
Cheers, great attitude, that's why I like this forum. Seems like there is a lot of respect and open minds here relative to most of the internet. Talking shit is fun too and I think that's done here respectfully as well.

Man, I had a such a great time at a tiny show that included ASOBs, Big D & the Kids Table, and Streetlight Manifesto, who was the only one I had heard of at the time. ASOBs put on a hell of a show. One of them was literally swinging from the rafters 😂.

I saw Streetlight Manifesto's predecessor band Catch-22 like 3 or 4 times and enjoyed the heck out of them every time. And I thought it was funny they were on the Victory Records label principally known as a Hardcore label and they're just, like, a ska band.

Back