Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 19 - January 2021 /// Tim Hecker - Radio Amor

Go ahead, it gives you a free spot on the wheel

lol OK here it is: the Alita: Battle Angel soundtrack

I've actually never seen the movie, but am familiar a bit with the anime and manga. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic United States and again while I haven't seen the movie, some locations in the manga include Kansas City, Colorado Springs, and Dallas. Colorado Springs and Dallas are... kind of close to 1242km? Maybe?

So there you have it: anime! (sort of) Anarchy! (kinda) Memes! (umm... I'll get back to you on that)

lol OK here it is: the Alita: Battle Angel soundtrack

I've actually never seen the movie, but am familiar a bit with the anime and manga. It takes place in a post-apocalyptic United States and again while I haven't seen the movie, some locations in the manga include Kansas City, Colorado Springs, and Dallas. Colorado Springs and Dallas are... kind of close to 1242km? Maybe?

So there you have it: anime! (sort of) Anarchy! (kinda) Memes! (umm... I'll get back to you on that)
Don't worry the title is just to describe the fun

Honestly, the biggest knock against my guess is the one review on discogs describing it as an "mp3 audio sensation at best" and like hell if you'd ever settle for that in a vinyl pressing. :LOL:
Fun fact I kinda wanted to see the movie but the uncanny valley and lack of knowledge of the source material made me decide no

A very logical guess: Starboy by The Weeknd.

Explanation: I wrote "minneapolis Toronto music" because those were the words I think I saw on the video that I actually didn't watch first, and then google showed me the wiki entry for Don Mckinney, who is somebody that I have no idea who he is but it says he produced Starboy, so i went with that guess.

Back