Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 17 - November 2020 /// Les Discrets Septembre et Ses Dernières Pensées

I wasn’t much of a participant on this thread. It seems like from September through December my schedule goes crazy and I don’t play on here as often as I’d like. Anyway, great write up on the album. I love the cover of the album. I boughts it without listening to it because (1) I trust you guys and (2) it’s pretty.

At some point (most likely when Monday is over) I will be checking this one out.
Great Thread @blissfullychaotic - Good fun even If I had no idea what was going on (Album choice) throughout.
Forgive me for not checking through your clue explanations, I don't expect that will actually make any difference to me.

My plan is to stream this a good few times whilst out walking, buy it in November (im on an October diet)

Last edited:
@blissfullychaotic your write up for the album on the very first post is exceptional! Thank you for that/this.

This album is a perfect early fall album. I've listened to this album while walking down rain soaked streets more times than I can count. Its lovely.

Back