Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 16 - October 2020 /// WH Lung Incidental Music

Can I share a funny story.
Donated blood this afternoon in the Market St Mcr city centre drop in site.
Lady taking care of me looking for a vein - lots of “oh not good, bloody hell, no I can’t do this”
me trying my best not to look disconcerted.
She stops and basically says she can’t do it I don’t have a vein she can find. (I give blood all the time)
Another Nurse comes over - yes its fine lovely big bouncy vein - Traces a long Line up my arm.
Original Nurse cleans my arm holds needle very nervously.
”I’m sorry only done this once before”
”I can’t beleive I’m doing this”
”I didn’t want to train up but they really encouraged me”

Suffice to say it all went fine but that trainee had a very big mouth. Someone really needed to tell her silent fake confidence works much better Haha
She actually left me doing a little congratulatory dance for herself.

Whenever I play the AoTM on a run Im generally About a minute quicker than when I play one of my other playlists stored on my Garmin Watch.
Maybe that more an issue with my sloppy playlist choices tho.

Morning Folks

So we are approaching the home straight....
I hope you like it - I do.

Im feeling at this moment in time we could perhaps bring forward reveal date Friday feels like such a long way off at this moment :)

I dont just want to give it away tho.

Little pointer .....

So can anyone home in on the £50 note clue.

Morning Folks

So we are approaching the home straight....
I hope you like it - I do.

Im feeling at this moment in time we could perhaps bring forward reveal date Friday feels like such a long way off at this moment :)

I dont just want to give it away tho.

Little pointer .....

So can anyone home in on the £50 note clue.

Incidental Music is 50min long

So supposedly a £50 note is called a bullseye by those weirdo southern softies down in the capital.

So bullseye is the greatest TV game show of all time (They literally trolled the loosing contestants - Heeeeeeeere’s what you could have won) and it’s Dart’s based

6B8C4A0E-4AA6-4F17-B683-5292D02DACA2.jpeg

The darts (otherwise known as an enormous piss up incidental to what is going on up on the stage) loves Kylie’s spinning around

So it’s Kylie’s Light Years

Except it’s not a solo artist and it’s too old.

Ignore me, I had my fun and that’s all that matters...

67E5E562-E632-48E7-9EE6-F7BD93112B8F.jpeg

Last edited:
I may be flogging a dead horse here but a shop called W H Lung is just below Gartside Gardens on that map. Then again, you could probably find something for any Manchester band on that map...

I may be flogging a dead horse here but a shop called W H Lung is just below Gartside Gardens on that map. Then again, you could probably find something for any Manchester band on that map...

That band is named after a Chinese supermarket in Manchester of the same name. I found that in my research earlier before I decided to have fun with a nonsense guess.

The centre of the map is pretty much my old halls of residence though 😂

That band is named after a Chinese supermarket in Manchester of the same name. I found that in my research earlier before I decided to have fun with a nonsense guess.

The centre of the map is pretty much my old halls of residence though 😂

Ha excellent.
Are we ready for a reveal then......

Back