Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 16 - October 2020 /// WH Lung Incidental Music

For those in the US, it's available from Juno and postage should be more reasonable than Bandcamp, I guess WH LUNG Incidental Music vinyl at Juno Records.

Thx @Poly-Rythmo - i’d had a quick search around but not very thorough - As i said earlier Amazon does apparantly have a restock on 31st October which is not a disaster.

I thought my prep was adequate tbh. I noticed band amp was an option and was in stock with Amazon.com. Sorry if it’s harder to get hold of or too expensive.
Really wanted to promote these guys as not only is the Album great but they are starting out and we’re getting good festival gigs etc etc to back up the interest in the album and then Covid.
Thought was an ideal one to go for !

Last edited:
Thx @Poly-Rythmo - i’d had a quick search around but not very thorough - As i said earlier Amazon does apparantly have a restock on 31st October which is not a disaster.

I thought my prep was adequate tbh. I noticed band amp was an option and was in stock with Amazon.com. Sorry if it’s harder to get hold of or too expensive.
Really wanted to promote these guys as not only is the Album great but they are starting out and we’re getting good festival gigs etc etc to back up the interest in the album and then Covid.
Thought was an ideal one to go for !
It's tough trying to find an album that matches the pricing rules, I remember a couple other albums that were difficult to obtain/pricy so I wouldn't be too worries, you did the research and it is an excellent selection.

Once you see next month you'll feel better about yourself :lol:

It's tough trying to find an album that matches the pricing rules, I remember a couple other albums that were difficult to obtain/pricy so I wouldn't be too worries, you did the research and it is an excellent selection.

Once you see next month you'll feel better about yourself :lol:

The thing is - When your the picker theres a big element of "have i got it right"
Will people think my pick is shit etc etc.
But when your on the outside guessing - We are all open to the curation and completely appreciating the work put in to making the choice and running thread etc.
Thats what you have to remember, I wouldn't ever react negatively to any pick so in reality its all good !

Still didnt stop me stressing haha

The thing is - When your the picker theres a big element of "have i got it right"
Will people think my pick is shit etc etc.
But when your on the outside guessing - We are all open to the curation and completely appreciating the work put in to making the choice and running thread etc.
Thats what you have to remember, I wouldn't ever react negatively to any pick so in reality its all good !

Still didnt stop me stressing haha
Oh yeah, I feel you on that, several times I've gone back and forth with....is this the right choice and after debating it for some time I decided to go in a completely different direction and the thread will hopefully be blissfully chaotic

Back