Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

I wonder if keef is a bigger clue than we’ve given him credit for so far? Given the Marley clue he has a pretty strong relationship with Jamaica, he has recorded with a lot of Jamaican artists and, I think, has/had a place there.

Tuff Gong (Rastafari Movement), Keith Richards, Chuck Berry, Bob Dylan, The stooges, and ron wood

make it double makes me think its the second album released or perhaps the second time they broke

My guess is going to be ......

Bad Brains - God of Love (still available pretty cheaply on some sites like src)

Was going to guess I against I but vinyl is scarce for that record

My beverage of choice would be a floral IPA. As far as an entree, I'd likely go with a nice, floral IPA.

Hmm... another cryptic clue from Uncle D...

Hey Siri - Ask Jeeves for a list of flower flavored pale ales from India, and cross reference that list with all known pairings scoring higher than .33 on the KitcheNette Neural Network.

🤖 "I'm sorry I could quite hear you, could you repeat what you said?"

<Sigh>
Siri - Search for India Pale ales with a high floral aroma and find me some food pairings that would ... Wait a second -

(in the background - 🤖 "Here's what I found on the web for 'search for Indian pills with Ohio floor Rome find some food parents wood wait a second')

<rereads Uncle D's post> ...for an entree ... another IPA? You clever devil - I swear I will unravel this enigma!

🤖 "One option is McGinty's Irish Pub..."

I wonder if keef is a bigger clue than we’ve given him credit for so far? Given the Marley clue he has a pretty strong relationship with Jamaica, he has recorded with a lot of Jamaican artists and, I think, has/had a place there.

I noticed that as well. He had that whole thing with Peter Tosh and that album he did with Wingless Angels also included the drummer from Bob Dylan's Band. The Ron wood video is a song written by Bob Dylan. Keith Played in the band for the Chuck Berry Hail Hail movie/concert. There are connections all over, just not sure which way to go with them....

tuff gong is also a radio station in GTA IV

which has a classic rock station that has the who on it and iggy pop as the host

the hard part is that no rolling stones or chuck berry so thats out

I updated the 'guesses' post. So much great taste in music reflected in these choices. Bravo, y'all.

I removed the "you're all wrong" verbiage from the post but please note - no one has guessed the record yet.

I feel one of you ultra-observant, creatively thinking smarty-pants is gonna figure this thing out as the clues get more specific over the next few days.

Thanks again to everyone who's participated.

So it looks like the artist has been guessed just not the album. There are a lot of top tier artists there who probably don’t necessarily need our “support” and some are dead so we can’t help them (in this world anyways). We know Uncle loves this band and loves live music new guess is....

Lee Bains lll & The Glory Fires : Live At The Nick

So it looks like the artist has been guessed just not the album. There are a lot of top tier artists there who probably don’t necessarily need our “support” and some are dead so we can’t help them (in this world anyways). We know Uncle loves this band and loves live music new guess is....

Lee Bains lll & The Glory Fires : Live At The Nick

Neither the artist or record have been guessed. Sorry for any confusion.

I went ahead and wrote out a list of clues:

1) Keith Richards - Make No Mistake
2) Chuck Berry - 6 Original Albums
3) Bob Dylan - Love Minus Zero
4) Mike Watt - Hyphenated Man
5) Ron Wood - Seven Days
6) The Who - Baba O'Riley
7) 1-4-5 Blues Progression
8) The Stooges - 1969
9) Floral IPA
10) Tuff Gong
11) Make It A Double
12) Concerto Gregoriano for Two Organs
13) Remember 1976 (compilation of music/movies/videos from 1976)
14) artist hasn't been guessed

Last edited:
I am trying to catch-up but I'm at a complete loss right now...

A 1976 album, probably blues but there's a Marley/Tuff Gong connection, there are organs on the record, it may be a double album, a connection to India?, and a connection of a lot of classic rock musicians... oof.

Back