Needles & Grooves AoTM /// Vol. 15 - September 2020 /// 15-60-75 (The Numbers Band) 'Jimmy Bell's Still In Town' - Win A Prize Box!

I'm going to shamelessly copy @Lee Newman but guess a different album as it does feel like one can tie most of the clues to him. Lee Bains III & The Glory Fire - A Bomb in Gilead. Although @Yer Ol' Uncle D 's love for live music has me thinking about Live at the Nick too.
Maybe it’s something that’s available through Wolfgang’s Vault?

i know that hindsight is 20/20 but here is how they could have fixed this situation so they had more money and didn't have to raise the prices so much to make even a slight bit of the extra profit

DO NOT GAMBLE YOUR COMPANY ON EXPENSIVE BOX SETS FULL OF RECORDS FANS OF THE BAND COULD HAVE GOTTEN FOR MUCH CHEAPER

basically what im saying is that they put way too much money into the grateful dead boxset (and probably the other anthologies) and they didn't sell out so they are desperate to recouperate the costs. i mean we should have seen this coming back when they tried to do the woodstock boxset and failed.. people dont want to buy expensive records like that unless they are valuable or of high audiophile quality (and even then there is a limit on the amount of people willing to buy it)

Not sure that this is the place for that. Let’s keep the pizza place out of here.

Keep plugging folks - a few of you are figuring some things out.

The first week's clues are kinda tough but, when you know the answer and look back over all the media I've posted, they all make pretty good sense.

Thanks to everyone who's participated so far. I think y'all will really dig this record.

Last edited:
Back