i dunno, maybe don't sleep on pickles as a legit contender

a3911721352_16.jpg

:D

I’m beginning to think it might not be Seal. How about:

Alessia Cara: Know it All

Song titles match up with some clues:

River of Tears, Wild Things, Outlaws, I’m Yours

She (and R&B singer) collaborated with Logic

One of her songs contains a sample by the Temptations, which according to that interview, the artist is a fan.

I can’t figure out how some other clues apply, but that’s the best I can do this morning.

Album is available to buy on vinyl for around 20 bucks on amazon

I admire @AndySlash's refusal to budge, which I think is the main reason we are currently lost. I probs could have kept up the rouse much longer than I did but I started to feel bad and basically wound up giving myself away by telling people where to look lmao. So kudos to Andy for not succumbing to peer pressure 😀

I admire @AndySlash's refusal to budge, which I think is the main reason we are currently lost. I probs could have kept up the rouse much longer than I did but I started to feel bad and basically wound up giving myself away by telling people where to look lmao. So kudos to Andy for not succumbing to peer pressure 😀
Also, it think all but a very few of his clues have been visual (gif,photos,videos). Very little by way of the written word.

yeah you win we are stumped and its not even fun

I am having a fun time just throwing guesses against the wall and seeing what sticks. Also, I think @AndySlash is having a great time torturing us!

aw, man, the aim is/was never to torture. on the one hand, i'm glad it's gone this far because it meant more people got to guess and be entered to win the record. my biggest worry was someone would get it almost right away. but i also did not anticipate making it this far without someone solving it. i figured it would have been some time this last week or so of clues, but i'm not entirely disappointed it hasn't been revealed yet.

I am excited to see how the clues fit.

i'm excited to explain them.

Back